- London, Manchester, Chester
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
- 12-month fixed term contract - mat cover, ASAP start
**Location: 3 days a week onsite either London, Manchester or Chester locations (please state which prefered). The remaining days working remotely.
My client, a highly progressive, market-leading price comparison website is looking for a Product CRM Manager. This is a key product role within a multi-disciplined product team(s).
This role is accountable for interfacing with senior stakeholders, designing the strategy for your area and building out the next best communication messages to encourage customers to enquire, convert, return more frequently, repurchase and engage with more of our channels, products and services.
Communication strategies include timely, relevant and personalised messaging, nudges, alerting and prompts and traditional email campaigns across relevant channel touchpoints and platforms both on and off-site.
You will be accountable for delivering key customer experiences that deliver strategic goals and that amplify the product and customer experience end-to-end.
Further details of the role:
- You will work with the senior Product Manager [and Head of Product CLV / Product Director Engagement] to agree the strategy, customer and commercial goals for the product / vertical and the customer communication strategies and touch points that could contribute to the success of the product.
- You will contribute to the strategic direction of the product based on customer feedback, data and learnings from previous experimentation.
- Work with product, design, content, and platform teams to deliver scalable, repeatable marketing automation to consistently scale our customer-centric communications capability.
- Work with the Data Strategy Team to identify and test new model capability (lifecycle, propensity, NBA and contact frequency models) as part of an over-arching contact strategy.
- You will liaise with internal stakeholders as we move through the delivery of a customer-centric engagement program.
- Understand audiences and customer behaviour and the customer lifecycle for the product and relentlessly seek to improve and optimise.
- You will be a natural collaborator, able to work fluidly with multiple teams and individuals as a real
- You will be an instinctive problem-solver, who demonstrates high judgement and is endlessly curious.
- Able to see around corners and anticipate problems before they arise.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and demonstrate resilience if priorities or focus change.
- Have strong design sensibility, with an eye for good user experience and adept at listening to, and acting on, user feedback.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.