- West London, UK
- Job Terms:
- up to £330 per day (Umbrella)
- Start date:
- February 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 2-3 month rolling contract
If you’re a conceptual UI Designer keen to take your big ideas somewhere exciting, Aquent is seeking a freelance UI Designer for a leading entertainment brand committed to diversity and inclusivity. Your job is to help deliver advertising, brand design and broadcast creativity to multiple stakeholders across the business. This design role is a 2 - 3 month rolling contract on a hybrid-working basis, with 2 to 3 days in the Osterley (London) office. The daily rate is up to £330 (Umbrella).
In a typical week in this contract UI Designer role, you can expect to:
- Design an end-to-end digital journey using multiple technologies
- Support digital projects led by senior team members
- Collaborate with development teams to create new experiences
- Ensure work adheres to campaign and brand guidelines
For this London-based freelance middleweight conceptual UI Designer position, you will need a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Sketch and a familiarity with screen layouts across multiple devices. The following may be beneficial:
- Experience with a specific focus on UI/UX design and an outstanding design portfolio
- Motion and interaction design skills, plus excellent visualisation skills
- Experience juggling multiple projects and delivering to deadline
- A broadcasting background and German and Italian fluency is a plus
To apply for this hybrid-working job as a freelance UI designer, please submit your CV and portfolio today.
Our Client is a giant media and entertainment company, with over 24 million customers in Europe. They’re keen on keeping people connected, and their upcoming media investments are expected to bring billions of pounds and over 2000 jobs to the UK creative sector. Beyond business, they’re taking big strides in diversity and sustainability with ambitious public goals in both - including 20% BAME representation by 2025, and carbon neutrality by 2030.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.