- Remote/2 days a week in the head office in South London.
- Job Terms:
- £40k -£50k
- Start date:
- Notice period
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
My client, a big named brand in the sports and wellness sector is looking for an Studio Manager
You will be working with an amazing team with skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this a great place to work! They have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures they put their people first. They pride themselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging.
About the role…
My client is looking to bolster their Marketing Team with the appointment of a Studio Manager, to work cross-functionally within the internal Studio to deliver campaigns and assets across the business including, email, media, local launches etc. This role is tasked with leading the planning, development and implementation of the delivery of assets, on time, on budget and with governance e.g. adhering to all accessible metrics. The role involves working with a team of graphic designers, videographers, animators and various agencies to develop a robust project plan for the successful delivery of the Jan /Feb campaign. The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivery of multi-channel campaigns in an advertising agency or in-house role.
· You will connect brand projects (PR and Social), ATL media plans and campaigns with other departmental plans and timelines.
· Facilitate sign off with Senior Management at key project milestones.
· Produce a timeline through to final delivery.
· Develop meeting calendar and schedule, including cadence, ways of working (e.g. stand ups vs. deep dives and creative reviews).
· You will lead bi-weekly status meetings, take notes and actions and follow up across the team (be the glue and the stick!).
· Oversee and ensure accurate and timely input into a live deliverables document (in collaboration with our media buying agencies).
· Develop resource plans that ensure delivery is on time, with approvals and time for adaptation and creative feedback.
· You will flag any resource issues or bottlenecks and recommend and find solutions e.g. additional design resource.
· Be responsible for budget tracking and reporting for campaign delivery.
· Experience in digital production/project managing and studio management role (3+ years).
· Excellent understanding of digital design creation across multiple marketing channels.
· Experience working with multiple creative formats including video and social media.
· Proven experience in resource planning in a creative agency, or in-house marketing team.
· Experience in studio management with the ability to matrix manage stakeholders through collaboration.
· Disciplined approach to project management, including experience working with project management tools.
· Open to client-side and agency background.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.