- Job Terms:
- £455 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
* Maintain and build solutions on top of the AEM, Scene 7, DAM and SoCo modules
* Provide technical responses to product questions reported via client care support, or at times direct from customers of AEM.
* Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution
* Troubleshoot and reproduce the technical problems reported by customers and define workarounds.
* Work with the development team on the more complex issues
* Deliver software patches and upgrades to resolve customer issues
* Provide product feedback to reduce the number of issues experienced by the customer
* Back up and assist the solutions and applications engineering team when they're in the field delivering projects
* Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the CQ core platform, and integrate with other systems
* Good understanding on UI technologies like PHP, JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS, Pearl, Curl.
* Good understanding of backend technologies like Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
* Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical problems.
* Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
* Ability to work in different working hour shifts including Night shift and week end hours.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, and the CQ development and deployment process.
* Application development, distributed application development and Internet or Intranet based database applications
Overall experience of 1 to 3 years, with 1-2 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages a big plus
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.