- Job Terms:
- £252 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 12 months
We are looking for someone who can combine the art and science of analytics and insights to paint a data-driven picture of today's business and tomorrow's opportunities. The ideal candidate excels at establishing relationships and credibility across diverse groups, is a self-starter with strong initiative, excels at verbal and written communications and works well with cross-functional teams.
As a member of our exceptional EMEA Marketing Analytics team you will derive data-based insights and develop strategies to address non-professional creatives across the Adobe portfolio. As a part of this, you'll be combining dispersed data sources, studying customer behavior to find opportunities, and prioritizing the initiatives aimed at providing marketing analytics across our Creative Cloud range in EMEA.
This is a critical role within the Digital Media organization. As projects and initiatives are identified, this individual will work with managers, Product Managers, Regional Growth Teams, and other research and analytics teams to measure performance and facilitate retrospectives with them.
What you'll do:
* Use insights and data to advise strategies that accelerate growth and expand the use of core creative tools among non-professional creatives.
* Share customer insights across the broader organization with the purpose of influencing marketing roadmaps and execution
* Develop and implement measurement frameworks that draw from customer feedback, analytics, heuristics, and usability, to analyze customer behavior and provide insights to the business.
* Analyse marketing activities by region across the channels and provide a holistic view of media performance
Skills: What you need to succeed:
* Curiosity about data and trends and causality!
* Analytical skills with proven experience with Adobe Analytics, Hadoop, and PowerBI / Tableau
* Comfortable communicating insights and findings to a broad range of collaborators, team members, and regional partners. Ability to tell data driven stories in a clear and concise narrative
* Attention to detail in planning and execution while seeing the big picture and understanding how the pieces fit together and affect one another.
* Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect other regions and projects -- “connecting the dots.”
* Exceptional people and communication skills, ability to work well with team members and in cross-functional situations, and consistent record of influencing others.
* Customer-first orientation, with global experience working with different audiences, countries, and customer segments.
* Shown success in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environments, rapidly anticipating, and adapting to shifting priorities.
BSc/BA with significant experience in one or more of the following: analytics, ecommerce, software, high tech
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.