- Remote (London based)
- Job Terms:
- £145,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Our top 3 global social media client are seeking a Program Manager to join our Amazon (AMZ) European account team. They are continuously looking for ways to improve processes and agility with our partners.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally across strategy, retail, operations, finance, legal and supply chain to evaluate and implement AMZ programs. You will complete competitive and forward-looking analysis, both directly and in partnership with internal and external teams. You will document recommendations and present to cross-functional teams for input and socialization. You will evolve and iterate the strategy as new information is uncovered and decisions are made and drive the strategy through to execution.
We are looking for a motivated team player who is excited about bringing innovative technology products to consumers. This person must have a burning bias for seeking information cross functionally, understand its connections between teams and for the account as well as eager to roll up their sleeves to get things done. All of this, in collaboration with the Retail leadership and cross functional teams as a pivotal role in the execution for FRL products.
● Work cross-functionally to design and implement the AMZ Retail programs
● Work with Sales, Operations, Finance and other XFN teams to gather teams’ respective requirements
● Coordinate and lead project team in day-to-day project management activities and meetings, including status updates/reporting, project coordination, managing weekly meeting schedules, drafting meeting agendas, capturing meeting minutes, and tracking and following up on action items
● Provide best judgment and recommendations based on XFN teams’ inputs
● End to end Planning and hands on execution of UAT phase of programs/ projects including cross functional dependency management
● Establish operational processes and tools to deliver programs end to end
● Manage and maintain the project/ program plan for the on-time design, development, and implementation
● Prepare presentations and clearly communicate progress to leadership
● Interface with and enable communication between workstreams leads, cross-functional teams, and external partners to drive coordination and on-time task completion
● Refine and document project management processes and standards
● BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
● 5+ years of experience in consumer-facing businesses (consulting, retail, consumer goods and/or consumer technology)
● 8+ years in Project management experience
● Experience managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and external vendors
● Excellent communication skills with ability to lead meetings while providing recommendations
● Excellent knowledge of project management principles in a XFN environment
● Knowledge of Excel (Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (Google Slides)
● Experience producing models and executive presentations
● MBA or other relevant graduate degree
● Consulting experience at a top-tier firm
● Program management experience in a retail, consumer products or consumer technology
● Sales or operations experience in consumer hardware, technology, or similar product verticals
● Strong quantitative analytical skills - excel at analysis to inform strategy development
● Proven history of project leadership in a highly cross-functional and fast-paced environment
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.