- Richfield, MN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
*Background and Drug screen required. Major medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid holidays, and PTO.
Our GROWING Minneapolis client is looking to add a Sr. UX Designers to their Membership team.
REMOTE in anythe following cities: Twin Cities, Seattle, San Diego, Boston, Atlanta
REQUIRED: Portfolio demonstrating case studies
The person in this role will also be part of the Product Experience Design team which designs and implements innovative end-to-end experiences that span customer and employee spaces to make the best human experiences possible for both. The contract Experience Designer plays a central role in the promotion of Human Centered Design and Service Design, participates in defining and facilitating discovery efforts, is responsible for the communication of design intent, and advocates for continuous improvement of experiences for our customers.
You will be working with the Experience Design team that is responsible for the membership program. As a contract Experience Designer on the Customer Relationships – Membership acquisition team, you will work with a highly collaborative team of experience designers, writers, researchers, strategists, product managers, and engineers to create compelling human centered experiences across digital and physical touchpoints of the membership experience. The membership experience, which launched nationwide this year, is a key part of how to build relationships with our customers in the coming years. The person in this role will also be part of the Product Experience Design team which designs and implements innovative end-to-end experiences that span customer and employee spaces to make the best human experiences possible for both. The contract Experience Designer plays a central role in the promotion of Human Centered Design and Service Design, participates in defining and facilitating discovery efforts, is responsible for the communication of design intent, and advocates for continuous improvement of experiences for our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with experience designers, product managers, engineering leads, and business stakeholders to gain alignment on solutions and align customer and business needs.
• Leverage customer research, site metrics, and usability findings to back up assertions, make recommendations, and drive strategy.
• Use creative facilitation techniques and take the lead with your partners to understand the problem space and foster a shared vision of the future.
• Foster and participate in a culture of collaboration, feedback, and continuous improvement.
• Partner with customer research, analytics, consumer insights and A/B testing teams on methodology and approach for the vetting and testing of UX strategies.
• Collaborate with UX leadership on the evolution and continual maturation of our experience design practice and brand expression.
• Current portfolio that demonstrates advanced knowledge and skill in experience design.
• 2 years+ of experience as an Experience Designer or 6 or more years in a Design related role (e.g., Product Designer, Information Architect, Visual Designer, Interaction Designer, Copywriter, etc.).
• Advanced knowledge of Experience Design principles and deliverables (i.g., designs, wireframes, prototypes, etc.).
• Advanced to expert skills with tools such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Mural, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.
• History working in digital development environments for mobile app and web
• Extensive history demonstrating human centered design, interaction design, information architecture, visual/graphic design, usability standards and best practices.
• Experience developing prototypes and leading workshops and jam sessions
• Ability to present designs, drive consensus and negotiate trade-offs effectively
• History of creative problem-solving and issue resolution
• Ability to work through complex design solutions and understand the technology behind those solutions
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
• History of proactive communication, storytelling and interpersonal skills
• History of balancing the agile work environment and iterative product development with maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall customer journey