- Job Terms:
- 300-350 per day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katya Munteanu
- 8 weeks
If you’re a Project Manager who thrives in the fast-moving world of data-driven marketing, Aquent has an 8-week Freelance booking with a leading Global Market Research company. Joining the in-house studio team, you will work closely with the Senior Project Manager and Strategy teams to oversee the delivery of marketing campaigns.
This freelance Project Manager position is offered on a remote-working basis. The dayrate is £250 to £300 per day, depending on experience, and comes with a comprehensive benefits package including flexi-time. This role sits inside of IR35!
You can expect to:
- Work across marketing campaigns, event management and brand development, communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Create clear project documentation, including timelines with milestones and KPIs, briefs and budget reconciliations
- Help develop better working methods and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage the budget tracker for studio spend
To succeed in this exciting Project Manager role, you will have 2+ years of experience delivering game-changing creative content at either tech companies or digital product design agencies. The following would be beneficial:
- Working knowledge of Excel and Asana
- An understanding of agency processes
To apply for this Freelance booking, remote-working contract, get in touch with the Aquent team today:
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Leading Market Reseach Company.