- Remote / London Victoria (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £78k - £85k p/a + benefits + 15% bonus
- Start date:
- Feb / Mar 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with a hybrid working model in London Victoria, once offices reopen again (2 days onsite / 3 days remote).
You'll be eligible for a generous annual bonus with access to a fantastic benefits package including 33 days paid holiday, per annum, inclusive of bank holidays, as well as your 'birthday day off' as a paid holiday.
Aquent is looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our client's welcoming team.
As a flexible Senior Product Designer, you will work in a fully Agile environment closely alongside PM and engineers to define priorities and understand problem space.
In this Product Designer role, you can expect to:
- Directed research to uncover critical customer problems and synthesised insights
- Used Lean methodologies to experiment and validate hypotheses and assumptions
- Rapidly explored, tested and iterated design solutions on all levels of fidelity
- Produced flows, prototypes and final designs
- Tested solutions to ensure great experience.
To apply for this Product Designer role, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in UX/interactive/product design and a Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or another relevant field.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in customer research, insights synthesis, design exploration, low-fi and high-fi prototyping, and more.
*Please note that candidates won't need to have any prior experience working on Accounting or Tax products.
Please can you apply with your CV & Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.