- Job Terms:
- £233.36 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 12 months
As a REWS Deployment Technical Program Manager at, you lead multi-disciplinary network engineering projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope.
- Develop and maintain regional schedules of building deployments, assists in resource allocation, conflict resolution, communication and setting expectations.
- Manage and drive the delivery of programs by coordinating with global teams and 3rd parties across the company to deploy network services in new and existing buildings.
- Plan and implement / data infrastructure such as fibre, cabling, power and cooling for server rooms and IDF’s.
- Partner with network engineers and project managers to deliver large technical networking projects.
- Communicate and represent network design and engineering standards on behalf of network engineers in meetings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Extensive Project / Program Management experience, with a background in Network Engineering or Technical Consultancy.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering network infrastructure elements in office construction, data centre build or ISP/Telco programs.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.