- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £34,403 - £42,307 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Feb / Mar 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in Central London once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata. There is also a company bonus plan that you could be eligible for.
As a flexible UX Researcher, you will support multiple teams throughout the product lifecycle as we build products for Merchants (businesses)
During your role as a UX Researcher role, you can expect to:
- Independently perform mixed-methods research from conception through completion (e.g., creating and executing research study plans, and communicating results).
- Communicate insights, through clear communication and compelling storytelling, to diverse audiences via presentations that multiple stakeholders can easily understand.
To apply, you will require the following:
- Experience with research design utilising various methods, including but not limited to usability and concept studies, interviews and diary studies
- Great written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of quantitative research and the principles of experiment design.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field
Please can you apply with your CV & Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.