- 3 days onsite Kings Cross offices/ 2 days remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Notice period
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
- 12-month contract
My client, a forward-thinking financial services provider is looking for a Conceptual Copywriter.
You will be working closely with the Head of Brand and Design, Marketing and the Design team, the purpose of this role is to drive creativity and profitability through skilled concept development and timely delivery of all creative brand and business requests.
You’ll take the lead on creative campaign work and be the creative powerhouse for Marketing Campaigns, across Co and Own Brands, leading by example with other members of the Design Team. A fresh, creative thinker, able to build ideas and concepts and help turn them into vibrant executions. You will form part of the dedicated Creative team, reporting into the Senior Manager Creative Services and will line-manage the contract copywriter.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
· You will ideate and develop creative solutions that answer and exceed client briefs.
· Take ownership of campaign creative development, proactively seeking out ways to improve and elevate the content and creative.
· Review creative briefs, contributing to ensure the teams have the appropriate information and direction.
· Ensure standards for creative deliverables are maintained through to completion (copy and concept).
· You will be hands on copywriting for online, integrated marketing and branding projects.
· You will respond quickly to business and client needs (e.g. short timescale projects, last-minute requests and changes).
· You will present creative recommendations to internal clients.
· Ensure that projects follow all compliance and regulations.
· You will communicate with respective teams ensuring project deliverables are met.
· You will identify key messages with collaborators across the business.
· Enhance existing creative and generating innovative and powerful designs, while promoting the company’s and partners visual identity.
· You will devise creative and imaginative ways to bolster content and make it stand out.
· Encourage design standards: clear and succinct messaging, use of visuals and client-centric content.
· Develop content for other media, including videos, blogs and social channels.
· You will have involvement on an ad hoc basis in Business Development projects.
What we’re looking for from you
· Candidates who can demonstrate strong conceptual copywriting experience. You’ll have delivered numerous digital and print campaigns, across multiple brands. You’ll have been a creative copywriter for some time.
· A natural collaborator – collaboration is highly encouraged within the team, and it is believed to be a core requirement for this role. You’ll be working with a cross-functional team made up of Copywriters, designers and artworkers, as well as adopting feedback from the wider Brand team, Marketing teams and other business partners. You thrive in a collaborative environment.
· Ability to craft ideas that convey a brand message. With demonstrable experience working across all marketing channels and mediums, creating outstanding culture-led work. Experience in financial/credit marketing in beneficial.
· Clear and confident communicator that can articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas in a concise manner to both the marketing team and to senior business partners. Your outstanding partner management skills and ability to empathise with others, allows you to build relationships across the business.
· Comfortable with ambiguity. This is a fast-growing business which is going through an exciting period of change. You should become comfortable with some ‘unknowns’ and relish the prospect of shaping future thinking.
· Motivated Problem Solver. You are self-motivated, with the aim to continuously find opportunities for improvement and solve problems, with an upbeat can-do approach.
· Passionate curiosity. You’ll love asking the why’s and questions that truly understand the customers needs and business objectives. And lastly, a desire to learn and develop your skills.
· Ability to work at both a leading and hands-on level. Serving as both a solo contributor and leading staff as required.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.