- Hybrid / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £62,953 - £69,251 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- End June / July 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (mat cover, w/scope to extend)
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite in either the Central London or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference)
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
We are seeking a B2B Campaign Strategy Manager whose primary goal of the Campaign Team is to increase pipeline and revenue. We are focused on high-velocity, solution-focused campaigns that promote a large volume of high quality leads. Collaboration is key and the team works closely with various marketing, sales, product marketing and global teams.
Here are some of the primary areas you will be working in:
- Developing and refining the target audience, including their business challenges, pain points, drivers to change, functional areas and existing customer stories
- Identifying areas of opportunity and developing impactful and innovative content and campaign strategies to deliver EMEA pipeline goals for the solution
- Developing objectives and pipeline forecasts for campaigns
- Monitoring campaign execution milestones and progress to ensure successful delivery on time and within budget
This contract role requires prior experience in B2B software.
You will also need to have solid experience in campaign strategy or campaign management in a demand generation focused role.
We are also looking for the following qualifications:
- 8 years of experience working within B2B campaign strategy and execution
- Thorough understanding of B2B buyers’ business challenges and decision-making as well as experience working with B2B sales and marketing funnels and terminology
- Keen analytical skills and ability to interpret data, analyse program effectiveness, identify trends and optimise performance
- Experience coming up with innovative ideas and working well with agencies to develop and launch high-profile, impactful campaigns
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Please note that next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates within 48 hours
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.