- Hybrid / Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £74,165 - £81,590 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- End June / July 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (maternity cover, w/possibility to become permanent)
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite in either the Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference)
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
Aquent is helping a company to seek a B2B Demand Generation Marketing Manager, where you'll be responsible for a broad range of outbound and inbound marketing programs to drive qualified leads and resulting pipeline.
You will work closely with the regional campaigns teams to create demand through digital campaigns, email nurturing, webinars, content syndication, and other tactics to encourage qualified leads.
To succeed in this role, you should have seven or more years of marketing experience, with some experience working in B2B technology enterprise marketing, ideally in a SaaS environment.
Other requirements include but aren't limited to:
- A track record of delivering pipeline targets through inbound and outbound marketing
- Experience of working in a matrixed organisation to develop marketing campaigns in partnership with multiple sales and marketing teams
- Good analytical skills to measure and report on efficiency of marketing campaigns and programs
- Experience with marketing software such as Marketo, Drift, Salesforce, ON24, and more
- A demonstrated track record of achievement, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Please note that next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates within 48 hours
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.