- Job Terms:
- £110,000 per annum
- Start date:
- 1 month notice
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Channel Marketing Manager Mobile Operators
Imagine a world where physical distance and device limitations do not hinder our ability to connect with each other. At our top 3 global social media client we build tools that help people FEEL connected - anytime, anywhere. We are developing the future of virtual and augmented reality and bringing products to consumers that transform entertainment and social experiences.
The EMEA Telco team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-directed, channel marketer to take on this exciting role in the Paris office, focused on hardware. Reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing, this role will coordinate and deliver Telco specific marketing strategies in France, growing our hardware sales and managing our investment in this fast moving area of the business. The successful candidate will be passionate about new technology, analytical and ROI driven. She/He will have well developed business acumen and also be creative and innovative in their marketing programmes. Additionally, She/He will be a highly effective communicator and collaborator with other teams, (including the Global and Regional Marketing, Sales, Creative, and Insights teams) and ready to lead our French Telco business through a rapid phase of growth.
● Develop channel specific marketing strategies for the French Telco channel.
● Partner with key mobile operators to create and execute annual marketing plans and merchandising initiatives to deliver world class customer experience of hardware products.
● Presentation of key marketing materials in front of Telco leadership, executives, business development and local commercial teams.
● Measure and drive performance KPIs aligning to channel marketing goals and priorities to optimise efficiency of marketing activities.
● Manage digital execution and campaign activities across Telcos ensuring our content meets brand standards and aligned to overall company strategy.
● Identify new channel marketing opportunities and positions for review to help future decisions.
● Contribute to the annual and seasonal strategy formation for the Telco channel.
● Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product and product marketing, and channel services to develop channel marketing strategies to optimize awareness, trial, and conversion
● Plan and manage annual co-marketing budgets, focusing on key performance metrics.
● 8+ years experience in channel marketing role, with a clear record of achievement and success in technology based consumer marketing
● Previous experience and clear understanding of the French Telco landscape related to driving hardware sales.
● Experience in go-to-market planning and execution across online and traditional channels.
● Experienced Marketing professional who will excel in a fast paced environment
● A record of excellence leading successful retail marketing programmes and go to market planning and execution across online and traditional retail channels
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a strong business acumen.
● Passionate advocate for innovation and the opportunities presented by disruptive technologies.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
● Fluent in French and English.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.