- Remote / Central London or Maidenhead (must be based in the UK)
- Job Terms:
- £69,599 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- End June / July 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (with scope to extend)
This full-time contract position can either be worked remotely, or with a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite in either the Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference)
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
In this User Experience Designer role, you will provide immediate impact to user acquisition, retention, and engagement strategies for our client. The position would suit a designer who embraces a hacker mindset, but can drive quality experiences.
Here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with product milestones
- Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers
- Convey design ideas and end-to-end user experience via sketch, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations
- Create designs that meet product objectives, fit within Adobe Design guidelines, and respond to user feedback and usability testing findings
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle
To succeed, you will need a proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals together with experience creating visual design variations for A/B testing, and iterate with rational design adjustments based on testing results.
Other essential requirements include but aren't limited to:
- The ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and user pain points, and translate them to practical design solutions
- A good understanding of Adobe XD (or similar product design program)
- A BA/MA degree in HCI or design-related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design
- To be comfortable speaking and writing in French and English
- At least five years of design industry experience in product/UX design or equivalent experience
If this role sounds like a match for you, please apply with your CV and portfolio today!
*Shortlisted candidates will be contacted asap with next steps.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.