- Remote, UK
- Job Terms:
- Up to £61,000 + other perks
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 6 month FTC (Potential Extensions)
Are you a content specialist who can identify creative video content? Aquent is helping a London-based company find a remote-working Content Curator, and the role comes with a remuneration of £61k. The job is being offered on a six-month contract basis with the chance of extensions.
As a content specialist, you will identify creative video content across news, entertainment, sports and health ahead of the curve.
In your first week in this Content Curator role, you can expect to:
· Review credible video content from a diverse set of publishers, public figures and influencers
· Identify cultural trends across a diverse spectrum of topics
· Develop strategy and create plans for events and cultural moments
· Collaborate with the company's product teams to improve user experience.
The ideal candidate will have a BA/BS degree or 4+ years of equivalent editorial experience. You will also require the following:
· 5+ years of work experience, including experience in news and/or digital with a proven track record of editorial judgment
· The ability to recognise compelling content with a high potential to engage users
· Experience with social media publishing platforms and digital strategy
· An understanding of digital intelligence and tools that track online sentiment.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a contract rate amounting to £61,000 and the chance to join an inclusive and collaborative team.
If this remote Content Curator contract interests you, please contact Aquent today for full details.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.