- Osterley, West London or Leeds (2 days onsite, 3 days remote)
- Job Terms:
- up to £374.96 per day (Umbrella Only)
- Start date:
- June 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 4-month contract (w/ scope to extend)
Please Note: For this role you can be based in the Leeds or Osterley office. If you choose to be based in Osterley, you will need to travel to the Leeds office once a month.
Aquent is helping a media and entertainment company find a collaborative and dedicated UX Designer to join their inclusive and welcoming team. This UX design role is for a 4-month contract, is based in Osterley and offers an attractive hourly rate of up to £46.87 (via an FSCA Umbrella Company), equivalent to £374.96 per day.
As a flexible UX Designer, you will work with the company's Digital Service Design Team to deliver best in class experiences for customers who want to manage their accounts online.
To give you an idea of how this UX Designer role will look and feel, these are some things you can expect to do:
- Support the team in shaping the day-to-day delivery by putting users at the centre of design and ensuring it's in line with broader business strategy
- Effectively and efficiently own your business area whilst encouraging and advocating for inclusive and effective solutions
- Help guide the user-focused culture by being a highly visible advocate for design
- Collaborate with other design and development teams to create new experiences and evolve patterns
- Work with stakeholder groups at the product owner and senior manager level
To apply for this UX design job, you will need experience in a similar large organisation or a top digital agency. You will also need proven experience in UCD, human interface guidelines, accessibility standards, and best practices. In addition, you should have a solid understanding of user-centred design principles and methodologies with an ability to conduct competitor analysis and benchmarking, create user journeys, user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes. Additional requirements include:
- Ability to run different types of user research, including card sorting, usability testing (both moderated and unmoderated), and user interviews
- Experience designing digital services for consumption over web, mobile and social platforms
- Outstanding background in gathering business requirements and translating these into workflows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Proficiency with design tools such as Adobe XD or Figma
- Expertise in running or moderating workshops and design sprints
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous contract rate of up to £46.87 per hour, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
For full details and to apply for this UX Designer job in Osterley, please submit your CV and portfolio today!
Our Client is a giant media and entertainment company, with over 24 million customers in Europe. They’re keen on keeping people connected, and their upcoming media investments are expected to bring billions of pounds and over 2000 jobs to the UK creative sector. Beyond business, they’re taking big strides in diversity and sustainability with ambitious public goals in both - including 20% BAME representation by 2025, and carbon neutrality by 2030.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.