- London, UK
- Job Terms:
- £ 79,788 (pro-rata)
- Start date:
- May 2022
- Posted By:
- Denisa Honciuc
- 12 months
Aquent is seeking a confident Marketing Manager with experience within the mobile tech industry to join a friendly and inclusive company in London. This 12-month Partner Marketing Manager contract is full-time and comes with a salary of £79,788.
You will support the company's partner ecosystem to meet their marketing goals, growing Android adoption. This will involve working with key strategic partners on joint messaging and campaign strategies. This is an external-facing marketing role.
If you were already working as Partner Marketing Manager here, these would be some of your weekly tasks:
- Developing and promoting execution of co-marketing programs with key partners (OEMs, Carriers and Resellers)
- Developing, localising and implementing scalable partner marketing programs and tools, such as marketing campaign toolkits, internal and external case studies
- Reviewing, coordinating and tracking execution of demand generation campaigns.
- Working with product marketing and partner managers to ensure that the message and value prop is being successfully amplified through partners
Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills will be a vital part of this Marketing role, as well as a team mindset. The ability to speak German would be advantageous. You will also need the following skills and experience to apply:
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience with a track record of B2B partner management, ideally from a marketing perspective
- Prior marketing experience within the mobile tech industry, ideally focused on partner/channel activity
- Project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies and event vendors
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with a variety of teams and job functions, including business development, product management, product marketing, and external partner teams
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Don't hesitate to apply with Aquent today if this Marketing Manager job in London is of interest to you.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.