- London, UK
- Job Terms:
- £345.00 per day
- Start date:
- June 2022
- Posted By:
- Jem Meisuria
- 5 months
Do you have human resources experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? If so, we want to hear from you! Aquent is looking for a dedicated and collaborative HR Business Partner to join our client's inclusive and talented team. This full-time HR role is based in London and offers an excellent salary of up to £89,700 and outstanding benefits.
As a flexible HR Business Partner, you will work on key initiatives and projects in areas such as talent development, employee relations, culture, and diversity and work on annual talent processes.
To give you an idea of how this HR Business Partner role will look and feel if you were currently working for our client, these are some things you would have been doing this week:
- Playing a role in the design and implementation of talent projects in support of the business strategy and operational priorities
- Providing exemplary client service by anticipating and delivering solutions
- Directing HR initiatives and deliverables to identify opportunities to achieve greater consistency, scale, efficiency and quality
- Creating reports, analysing and presenting relevant metrics and insights to guide decision making
To apply for this Human Resources Business Partner role, you will need 4+ years of experience in HR or business partner expertise, ideally in a high-volume environment working closely with managers and employees. You will also require the ability to prioritise day-day focus to suit senior business members. Additional requirements include:
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent, and certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise are preferred
- Demonstrated reporting and analytical skills, fluency with MS Office, and the ability to summarise information tailored to different audiences
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to anticipate and meet deadlines related to client deliverables
- Demonstrated experience influencing and building exceptional and trusted relationships and networks
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to £89,700 and a fantastic benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
For full details and to apply for this HR Business Partner job opportunity in London, please get in touch with Aquent today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our client is a leading publicly traded investment management firm with $8.68tn in assets under management ("AUM") at 31 December 2020. With approximately 16,500 employees in more than 30 countries who serve clients in over 100 countries across the globe, our client provides a broad range of investment management and technology services to institutional and retail clients worldwide.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.