- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Katya Munteanu
If you are a talented and experienced Marketing Lead looking for a new remote role in London, we want to hear from you. Aquent is helping a collaborative company recruit a Marketing Lead, and this full-time role comes with an attractive salary of up to £75,000.
In this Marketing Lead role, you will be responsible for developing, overseeing and executing online and offline marketing strategies for our client’s brands to attract new users and grow their community.
To give you an idea of how this flexible job would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to tackle:
· Writing engaging copy with the view to maximise conversions across each advertising channel
· Interpreting internal briefs and style guides to ensure that all content is consistent
· Liaising with internal teams and external partners to ensure product information is correct
· Updating information on websites and company materials
To succeed, you should be educated to degree level or have a professional qualification in marketing, journalism, English, communication studies or a related field. Other essential requirementss include but aren't limited to:
· Proven work experience as a creative copywriter
· Experience in maximising and tracking conversions from ad copy
· Knowledge of online marketing channels and reporting
· Good analytical and multitasking skills
· The ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £55,000 to £75,000, and enjoy employee benefits including flexible working hours, paid parental leave and much more.
If this remote Marketing Lead job in London sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with Aquent today.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is an online, blockchain-based, play-to-earn gaming ecosystem where players are paid *client name* tokens for in-game accomplishments.