- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Katya Munteanu
Do you have content marketing experience, and are you seeking a new remote and flexible job? Aquent is helping a gaming company find a Content Marketing Manager, and the role comes with a salary of up to £75k p/a.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, creating, and strategically sharing valuable content to attract and convert new users.
In your first week in this content marketing role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate across functions to deliver effective campaign content marketing strategies and editorial plans
- Work with the storytellers team to create content and optimise the path to conversion
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with brand voice, style and tone
- Manage email/newsletter content, distribution and UTM tracking.
To apply for this content marketing manager role, you will need a degree level/professional qualification in marketing or a related field. You will also require proven working experience in content marketing, creating content for the web and growing social audiences. In addition, you should have an editorial mindset that understands what audiences consume and how to create it.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a salary of £55,000 to £75,000 and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- Professional Development Stipend.
Please reach out to the Aquent team today to register your interest in this full-time remote Content Marketing Manager position.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is an online, blockchain-based, play-to-earn gaming ecosystem where players are paid *client name* tokens for in-game accomplishments.