- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Katya Munteanu
Aquent is helping a gaming company find a 3D Marketing Artist to be at the forefront of their new titles. This London-based role comes with a salary of £75k p/a.
As a 3D Marketing Artist, you will help drive the company's artistic and world vision by creating highly compelling artwork that meets the visual and technical requirements of the games and serves as a benchmark for artistic excellence.
If you were already in this 3D Artist role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Rendering high-quality 3D assets to be used in marketing imagery
- Creating bespoke 3D objects to accompany marketing images
- Generating composite rendered images
- Assisting the game team in creating marketable images.
To apply for this 3D Marketing Artist role, you will need a portfolio with examples of exceptional pre-rendered, stylised 3D art. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of 3D software such as Maya, Blender (or similar), Photoshop and After Effects
- An avid interest in all types of art and graphic design, with extensive knowledge of colour theory and composition
- A proactive and collaborative work attitude, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A passion for games and stylised art.
In return for your inclusive approach and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £75,000.
Please contact Aquent today to apply for this full-time 3D Marketing Artist position in London.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is a global mobile and computer games company that started in 2012 with an idea: the best way to make games is to give people the space to pursue their passions. The idea worked. So far, the have released four globally successful titles, their games have been played by tens of millions of people, they have made $250m, and partnered with Supercell.
Their vision hasn’t changed much since the early days. They have had their heads down for the last few years hiring passionate and talented people, working on their craft, building new teams, and letting them develop great ideas into games they know the world will love.