- London, UK - Remote Working
- Job Terms:
- C£92,000 + bonus + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 12 months FTC
If you are a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for a new role in London, we want to hear from you. Aquent is helping a collaborative company recruit a Product Marketing Manager, and this full-time role comes with an attractive salary of £92,000.
In your first few weeks in this Product Marketing Manager role, you can expect to:
· Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
· Identify opportunities and represent a view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
· Manage comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, value proposition and product documentation
· Develop product positioning, messaging and value propositions
· Work closely with go-to-market teams such as Marketing and PR as well as Product teams (including Data Science and Research) to ensure launched products are successful and perform against their adoption goals
To succeed in this flexible role, you should have gained a BA/BS degree and have 5+ years of experience working in a product marketing, product management, management consulting, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering on strategy and go-to-market).
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will earn a generous salary of £92,000 and enjoy being part of a friendly and inclusive team.
If this Product Marketing Manager job in London sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Aquent today.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.