- Central London
- Job Terms:
- £21.03 - 25.23 ph PAYE
- Start date:
- 9 months
Title: Go-to-Market Analytical Lead
Duration: 9 months (start date is ASAP)
Location: Central London (Mon and Fri from Home / Tue, Wed, Thu from the office)
Pay Rate: £21.03 - 25.23 ph (up to £52.4k per annum PAYE)
Applicable Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
If you have DevOps or software developer experience and you’re seeking a new hybrid role in London, we want to hear from you. Aquent is helping a collaborative company recruit a Go-To-Market Analytical Lead, and this nine-month contract role comes with a favourable hourly rate of £25.23 which equates as up to £52.4k per annum, PAYE.
In this Go-to-Market Analytical Lead role, you will be responsible for driving analytics and insights to inform our client's sales strategy, growth business cases or executive reviews. You will also prepare key business reports and communicate them to various stakeholders across the business.
In your first few weeks in this Go-to-Market Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Understand and interpret complex sales performance, competitive intelligence and market share data, identifying key actionable drivers of growth and translating them into market or channel-specific recommendations and initiatives for the business teams
- Manage promotional plans and budgets, deliver monthly and quarterly budget reports
- Support the preparation of business reviews and perform data modelling for business cases
- Work with complex data, run data modelling, interpret data, and draw insights
To succeed, you should have gained a BA/BS degree or have equivalent practical experience. Other essential requirements include:
- Superior communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Good analytical and detail-oriented skills
- Excel or Google Sheets proficiency, together with data modelling skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage projects
- Market research experience
- Management Consulting experience (Business analyst, Consultant)
- Strategy development
- Experience in commercial strategy, category management, consulting or telecom is a plus
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package and enjoy being part of a friendly and inclusive team.
If this hybrid Go-To-Market Analytical Lead contract job in London sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Aquent today.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.