- West London / Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- £45k - £55k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
SENIOR INTEGRATED DESIGNER | HYBRID HOME X WEST LONDON OFFICE | £45k - £55k | LEADING INTEGRATED EVENTS AGENCY | PERMANENT
My client, a leading integrated events agency specialising in live and virtual events, are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Integrated Designer to join their growing team of creatives and events professionals.
Bringing an open, holistic view to design, you will be confident designing an array of deliverables across both print and digital assets.
- Designing print and digital assets for high-profile clients, such as: brochures, event signage & advertising, and broader digital design deliverables
- Assisting the wider team of creatives in the design process
- Taking a conceptual, open minded approach to design deliverables
- Elevating current client’s digital and print assets
- Confidently managing internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
· Able to think holistically to create cohesive design experiences
· After Effects, Adobe XP, and Figma knowledge desirable but no essential
· Passionate and knowledgeable about all aspects of creative design, especially 3D & spatial design
· Excellent graphic design, typography, and layout knowledge
· A CS Suite expert
· Confident working independently as well as part of a team
· Able to bring fresh ideas and approaches with a collaborative approach to all tasks
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.