- Job Terms:
- £75,000 per annum
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Work with our search agency to perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for PPC campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on our web properties
- Work with content teams and agencies to build an inbound marketing plan and work towards implementation of the plan. This will include, but not limited to, keyword research, content brainstorming, blog content optimization, co-managing the blog content calendar etc
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across paid and organic search
- Highly competent and proven track record of managing projects successfully with experience in agile working
- Responsible for forecasting, monitoring and tracking budget and resource usage, both internally and ensuring our external agencies and partners provide clear financial management.
- 5+ years of digital performance marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Proven SEO experience and SEM experience managing campaigns on Google & Bing Ads
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience managing agencies, budgets and a deep expertise in digital marketing
- Proven track record of delivering multi-year business growth through scaling campaigns
- Data driven and experienced in using platforms such as Google Data Studio, SFDC, Tableau, Datorama or similar
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
- Good understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Comfortable in ambiguity and able to forge a path ahead
BA/BS degree preferred
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.