- Job Terms:
- £250-£350 a day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Adam Survay
If you are a Radio Producer looking for a new hybrid opportunity for 2 months in London, we want to hear from you. Aquent is helping a collaborative company recruit a Radio Producer, and this hybrid role is a fixed term 2 month paternity cover, £250-£350 a day, to cover shows running Mon-Thu, 3PM-5PM.
Must be able to start Mid-June.
To give you an idea of how this exciting role would look and feel and some of the necessities, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Level 2 Producer with 4-5 years experience on shows
- Experience live producing shows
- Competent in editing using Logic Pro, Audition, other transferrable skills are welcome (especially WAV editing)
- Must be able to write scripts for guest and interviews, whilst being comfortable in the presence of talent
- Working in a lovely team
- Some of the shows play on a worldwide network, including Africa, so showing an interest in black music is preferable.
The company are a globally renowned entertainment provider and after applying, only then we can disclose who they are.
If this hybrid Radio Producer fixed term contract job in London sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Aquent today.
Our Client is a multinational technology company that boasts some of the most popular consumer electronics on the planet. They also offer prolific media and entertainment services, software, cloud services, fitness accessories, and payment solutions.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.