- London, UK
- Job Terms:
- up to £ 41,210 (pro-rata)
- Start date:
- May 2022
- Posted By:
- Jem Meisuria
- 12 months
Do you have operations experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Aquent is looking for a dedicated and collaborative Regional Operations Coordinator (Training) to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time regional operations training role is for a 12-month contract, is based in London and comes with a salary of £34,340 - £41,210.
As a flexible Regional Operations Coordinator, you will have ownership of one or more learning offering processes and be responsible for operating it reliably and compelling continuous improvements. You will perform core work, problem-solve for special cases, and manage initiatives to improve existing and roll out new processes and programmes.
To give you an idea of how this Regional Operations Coordinator role will look and feel if you were currently working for our client, these are some things you would be doing this week:
- Managing end to end operations for the suite of learning offerings
- Understanding and representing the “voice of the customer” in identifying, prioritising and implementing process transformation and day-to-day functioning
- Providing counsel and support to employees and partners, solving their HR queries and ensuring a magical customer experience
To apply for this London-based Operations Coordinator role, you will need a background in customer or user service delivery in large scale environments. You will also require a Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience and 2-4 years of work experience in operations. Additional requirements include:
- Experience in process design and guiding improvements, along with excellent relationship management skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail with time-management and multitasking skills
- Experience in people development or learning programmes (desired)
- Thorough understanding and affinity to technology and experience with implementation of process automation (ideal)
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with a salary of £34,340 - £41,210 for your inclusive and committed approach.
For full details and to apply for this Regional Operations Coordinator job in London, please get in touch with Aquent today.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.