- Job Terms:
- £30k - £40k
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
ARABIC SPEAKING MID-WEIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER | FULLY REMOTE | £30k - £40k | GLOBAL CREATIVE AGENCY | PERMANENT
My client, a high-profile global creative agency, are looking for a talented Arabic speaking Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join their team of passionate designers.
You will be assisting the Design Team in creating logos and designs for high-profile Arabic brands – delivering pixel-perfect work for branding, logo design, print, and digital campaigns.
- Working on new and current clients to create print and digital design deliverables
- Generating fast-turnaround creative messaging digital banners
- Actioning brand identity campaigns – creating fully functioning design language across digital and print
- Operating independently, working on briefs from ideation through to final design
- Working closely with Senior Designers and Design Director
- Presenting work internally, providing rationale behind decisions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent in Arabic, written and spoken
- An Adobe Creative Suite expert – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/or Premier Pro
- A passionate creative with excellent graphic design experience
- A great communicator, able to work collaboratively with others
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to multiple ad-hoc tasks in a rapidly changing work environment
- Possess high standards in all work undertaken
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.