- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Gemma Rowland (Baker)
TRAFFIC COORDINATOR | HYBRID HOME X CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE | £35k - £40k | LEADING INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY | PERMANENT
My client, a leading integrated marketing agency, are looking for a talented and experienced Traffic / Resource Coordinator to join their growing team working onsite with a high-profile global property client.
This is a fast-paced role, so you’ll need to be highly organised and detail orientated, bringing energy and inspired solutions to any task you face.
- You will be help to support the intake, scheduling and deadline management of all studio projects
- Proactively monitor all project schedules and ensure they meet production timelines, adjusting each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
- Work closely with the Delivery team (Project managers) to assign work to the most appropriate resources, based on skill, availability and familiarity.
- Identify and resolve any potential resource conflicts and resolve/ or escalate to the Head of Creative Production
- Work in close contact with other resource managers in other sites relevant to the client to ensure effective resource management across the globe.
The Ideal Candidate:
· 3+ Years experience in a Traffic, Project or Resource Management role within production / creative
· Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to multitask effectively and deal with constant requests and changes
· The understanding of agency and account processes
· Experience dealing directly with clients
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.