- Job Terms:
- £31.92 - £53.98 per hour PAYE
- Start date:
- Mid- June /July 2022
- Posted By:
- Brandon Maizels
- 6 month Contract with scope extension
Job Title: Creative Producer
Location: London (Hybrid working model / WFH Thursdays & Fridays)
Duration: 6 Months with potential scope for extension
Rate: £31.92 - £53.98 per hour PAYE / £102,071 to £112,277 per annum pro-rata
Mandatory Languages: French and English (Fluent Level)
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with onsite days in the Central London (Candidates must be UK Based).
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata.
There is also a company bonus plan that you could be eligible for.
Do you have creative and production experience, and are you seeking a six-month contract in London? Aquent is looking to place a Creative Producer, EMEA, and the role comes with a contract hourly rate of £31.92 to £53.98 which is the equivalent to a £102,071 to £112,277 per annum, pro-rata salary.
As the Integrated Creative Producer, you will work closely with the EMEA Creative Lead to drive creative initiatives supporting marketing priorities for the company. You will be an integral member of the marketing team and champion high-quality creative execution across channels.
In your first week in this Creative Producer role, you can expect to:
- Define tactical requirements and scope for projects, and help to reinforce production best practices from creative briefing to launch
- Own project-based budgets, schedules for multiple concurrent projects and drive client communication
- Create relationships with senior management and represent production timing and expenditures to them
- Be the champion for creativity and for all kinds of media.
To excel in the role, you will need experience in every part of creative production, including advertising campaigns, social media and partnerships. You will also require the following:
- Ability to produce video, animation, print/OOH, radio, events and editorial content
- Skills to drive strategic conversations and creative development with internal and external teams
- A curious, flexible, tenacious, inspirational and can-do mindset.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an hourly contract rate of £31.92 to £53.98, additional perks and the chance to work with an inclusive and collaborative team.
Please reach out to the Aquent team today to apply and register your interest for this Creative Producer six-month contract in London.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.