- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Mid- June /July 2022
- Posted By:
- Brandon Maizels
- 12 - Month contract with scope to extend
Job Title: UX Researcher
Client Location: London (Hybrid working one day in office)
Starting: Mid- June /July 2022
Salary/Pay Rate: £43,623 - £47,984 per annum Pro-Rata
Duration: 12- Month contract with scope to extend
If you are a talented and experienced UX Researcher looking for a new opportunity, we want to hear from you. Aquent is helping a collaborative multinational technology giant recruit an UX Researcher, and this remote role comes with a favourable pro-rata salary of up to £47,984 with added perks.
In your first few weeks in this UX Research Associate role, you can expect to:
- Conduct qualitative user research, primarily in-lab usability sessions
- Administer questionnaires and surveys
- Assist other user researchers with various user research preparation activities
- Liaise with participant recruiting teams and participant onboarding
- Draft findings, recommendations, and reports based on user research
To succeed in this flexible role, you will should have completed a BA/BS in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience. Other essential requirements include but aren't limited to:
- 1-3 years of experience with survey design and analysis, experiment design and statistical skills
- Experience with one or more of usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers (aka user interviews), field research, surveys
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- The ability to prioritise time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent perks package, including a pro-rata salary of £43,623 to £47,984, and enjoy being part of a friendly and inclusive team.
If this remote UX Researcher job excites and motivates you, please apply with Aquent today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.