- London / Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- £45k - £55k
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
PRESENTATION DESIGNER | HYBRID HOME X CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE | UP TO £55k | LEADING INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY | EVENING SHIFT 2PM-10PM | PERMANENT
My client, a leading integrated marketing agency, are looking for a creative and enthusiastic mid-weight Presentation Designer to join their growing team working onsite with a high-profile global financial services client.
You will be working collaboratively with clients and other designers to create impactful, creative PowerPoint presentations that add value to their target audience.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations from conception through to final submission
- Use a range of design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Competent designing in PowerPoint
- Work collaboratively with clients and other designers to encourage creative
ideas and innovation, allowing them to engage effectively with their
- Carrying out brand research and storyboard ideas to understand target audience
- Ensure design output adheres to all best practices and style guidelines,
always working towards 100% accuracy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good design knowledge and awareness of current market trends
- Excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Able to quickly adapt to different brand guidelines, style guides, and aesthetics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to translate complex data and information into easily digestible visuals
- High levels of attention to detail and good communication skills
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.