- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Adam Survay
If you're a talented Email Designer based in Kent and you're looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you. Aquent is helping a fashion retail company in Tunbridge Wells hire an Email Designer, and the role comes with a salary of up to £30k p/a.
As a flexible Email Designer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining email creative and templates.
In this busy role, you will address the following tasks:
· Work closely with the Editorial and Marketing Teams, delivering brand consistency across email, on-site banners and marketing materials for the company's portfolio of brands
· Code and build HTML templates that are responsive and maximised for mobile and tablet platforms
· Adhere to industry best practice at all times
· Utilise your Adobe Creative Suite skills, especially with Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
You will either have a degree or equivalent qualification in design or 2-3 years’ commercial experience working for an agency or in-house, with a portfolio to support this. You will also need:
· The ability to produce high-quality work across multiple projects, whilst meeting tight deadlines
· Proven email developer skills
· Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite
· Excellent technical skills (HTML, CSS).
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £25,000 to £30,000.
If this full-time Email Designer job in Tunbridge Wells motivates and inspires you, please contact Aquent today.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.