- Hybrid / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £63,627 - £69,997 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- End June / July 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite in either the Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference)
Occasional travel to the Maidenhead office will be required.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
We are hiring a contract GTM Program Manager to join our Go To Market (GTM) PMO team on a 12-month contract basis.
As a critical member of the Go To Market (GTM) PMO team, the GTM Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the Go To Market segments are successful in our programs to acquire annual recurring revenue (ARR) globally.
The company will rely on your business and operational expertise, stakeholder management skills, and problem-solving abilities to help them get newly acquired customers faster than ever before.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborating with others teams to deliver the strategic initiatives and promote new customer acquisition
- Developing and executing comprehensive project plans to achieve the business success metrics and value drivers
- Helping to establish methods and metrics for tracking performance and making decisions within the extended Program Management group
- Preparing presentations for the team and senior management highlighting performance in an easy-to-understand, executive-ready manner
- Acting as the primary source of information for the “when” and “how” of the strategic programs in the portfolio, and the overall portfolio itself.
- You will need approx. 5-7 years of GTM Operations, Program Management or Business Operations experience (ideally at fast-paced software companies)
- We are looking for someone with approx. 8+ years of project management experience
- You will have proficiency in MS Suite, Smartsheets, Google Docs, Gmail, Lucid Chart, and other collaborative cloud-based document management/creation platforms.
- You will also require the ability to synthesise and build process, understand opportunities for improvement, and inspire change.
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Please note that next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates w/c 9th May 2022.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.