- London (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- £90,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
We are seeking for a contract position for an experienced Marketing Manager to manage our top 3 global social media client's Gaming marketing efforts in EMEA & LATAM, driving awareness and evangelism of the platform's gaming related platform products among creators and developers in region. This person will join the regional marketing team focused on adding strategic value to the gaming business through scalable and impactful marketing activations. They will be based in London and support the Regional lead for Gaming Partnerships Marketing.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable and passionate about gaming and video streaming, preferably with experience in content creator, developer and influencer marketing roles. S/he understands different market dynamics, the competitive landscape, industry trends, and how to impact creator sentiment positively.
The regional marketing manager will be responsible for all aspects of regional B2B marketing, driving marketing programs, virtual events, video case studies, live shows and educational content collaterals.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing effective collaboration with cross-functional teams, external vendors, and agencies, and display strong project management, communication, and organizational skills.
● Activate the EMEA marketing plans by collaborating closely with global, regional and in-market cross-functional teams (including partnerships, PR, events, design, product) to deliver world-class marketing activations
● Manage EMEA marketing programs and virtual events targeting gaming developers and content creators in region. Lead the whole process from planning to execution, demonstrating exceptional project and stakeholder management skills
● Lead the development of content marketing initiatives, including educational content for virtual homegrown or industry events, video case studies, video live shows, presentations, as well as content for on/off platform marketing channels
● Develop marketing programs and collateral to drive adoption and support education of the platform’s gaming platform and products
● Track, analyze and communicate quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure marketing impact
● Manage regional localization of global content and collaterals by coordinating seamlessly across internal reviewers and agency contacts
● Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in equivalent fields
● 8+ years work experience in Marketing or Product Management in technology (games, tech, consumer or B2B)
● Experience in the gaming industry, with knowledge of gaming influencer marketing and competitive landscape
● Experience partnering with creative and events agencies, product management and/or engineering organizations
● Experience managing large scale industry & homegrown events
● Experience working cross-functionally with different levels of management, both internally and/or externally
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.