- Job Terms:
- £80,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Aquent has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and experienced Marketing Manager (Finance) to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team for 12 months. This full-time marketing management role is based in London and offers an attractive salary of £70,000-£80,000 and the chance to join a friendly and diverse workplace culture.
As a flexible Finance Marketing Manager, you will design, implement and deliver high performing demand generation marketing campaigns to promote the company's financial management solutions in the UK and Ireland.
In your first few weeks in this Marketing Manager - Finance role, you can expect to:
- Plan, design, execute and analyse Demand Marketing campaigns across all inbound and outbound channels
- Work closely with UK&I Field Marketing Managers and align Finance campaigns to their region priorities
- Arrange and execute digital and in-person events
- Identify and develop new marketing opportunities based on customer, partner and sales feedback
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Project-manage all UK&I finance campaigns from beginning to end, ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Report on campaign ROI and provide recommendations to key stakeholders
To apply for this Finance Marketing Manager role, you will need a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant B2B marketing experience within a high-tech company. You will also require a solid understanding of digital marketing and a track record of managing multiple marketing programmes simultaneously. In addition, you should have objectivity and openness to others' views while continuously building a positive team spirit. Experience in building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce, Tableau, Adobe or Marketo is also essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills in English
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to deliver on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
- Experience using Workfront to manage projects is a plus
- Financial software knowledge is a plus
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary of £70k-£80k, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
For full details and to apply for this Marketing Manager - Finance job in London, please get in touch with Aquent today.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our Client is an American on‑demand software vendor that specialises in applications for HR, finance and planning. Having designed for government agencies, educational institutions, and some of the world’s largest corporations, they set themselves apart from their competitors as the only ones seamlessly integrating modern and futuristic developments into their existing systems.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.