- Job Terms:
- £427 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
The Premier Support Delivery Owner position is a client-facing role passionate about helping clients to realize and quantify value driven by our solutions. This position will a good understanding of the Cloud product portfolio in addition to up-to-date Digital Marketing expertise. You will lead our customer engagements, leading teams of functional and technical professionals to provide advice on how best to meet their needs following guidance and standard methodologies.
What you'll Do
• Steering project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope, acting as primary point of contact for the clients throughout the project
• Achieving customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope; coordinating/communicating blocking issues across teams
• Guiding customers from C-level to individual contributor throughout their digital transformation
• Provide leadership to the overall team structure responsible for delivering the project also acting as a partnering role with Customer and/or Partner Project Management teams.
• Strong sense of accountability and management of end-to-end project-life-cycle: Scope management, planning, monitoring, and reporting of project execution (risks management, budget, timeline, etc).
• Management of project resourcing and including utilization planning and time management.
• Active participation and contribution to the Premier Support practice development.
What you need to succeed
• Proficient understanding of Experience Cloud solutions and of the consulting business processes and functions
• Help customers to succeed in their digital journey by providing mentorship, industry-leading practices, and advice on Marketing Cloud benefits.
• Proficiency and experience in both traditional and Agile (e.g. SCRUM) project management methodologies and ability to balance multiple concurrent projects successfully.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to work well with people from different fields and geographies; effective communication with senior management, clients, peers, and team members.
• 3+ years of direct client consulting or project management experience.
• Be self-motivated, responsive, professional, and a champion of customer success!
• Ability to handle and prioritize a broad portfolio of engagements simultaneously
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.