- Job Terms:
- £488 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
• Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products.
• Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
• Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
• Design, build and launch new data models in production.
• Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
• Support existing processes running in production.
• Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
• Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
• 3+ years experience in the data warehouse space.
• 3+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
• 3+ years experience with programming languages (Python or Java), Python preferred.
• 3+ years experience in writing efficient SQL statements.
• Experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system.
• Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
• Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven
• Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients.
• BS/BA in Technical Field, Computer Science or Mathematics.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.