- London, UK - Remote Working
- Job Terms:
- Up to £74,000 + bonus + other perks
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 12 months FTC
Do you have marketing and relationship marketing experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Aquent is looking for a full-time Marketing Associate for a 12-month contract, and the role offers a salary of £65,000-74,000, excellent benefits, a company bonus, and the opportunity to work either remotely or on-site.
This role will guide and manage the strategic evolution and growth plan for the brand's Boost Leaders Network program in EMEA, which is a network of small business influencers in local communities telling their stories to seed and scale the benefits the company offers to businesses of all sizes.
During your first few weeks in this Marketing Associate role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
· Increasing program value by executing the overall content & community strategy for social media groups for members, delivering against key engagement KPIs
· Liaising with vendors to deliver top-quality day-to-day community moderation for members of social media groups
· Leveraging your passion for community building to help the company become a community leader with this audience
· Ensuring all initiatives are tracked against the measurement & analytics plan, optimising content and social strategy by understanding programming impact and SMB sentiment shift.
The successful candidate will have solid community management and relationship marketing background, be collaborative in nature, and be motivated by building scaled engagement programs that provide measurable impact. They will need experience working across many parts of an organisation, and managing complex work streams across multiple languages and markets. Additional qualifications include:
· 4+ years of social content management experience for communities and engagement measurement, specifically social media Groups
· Vetted and proven experience in influencer strategies and Influencer program marketing and management
· Excellent presentation skills
· Experience managing agencies and vendors
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please don't hesitate to apply with our team today if this Marketing Associate job in London motivates and inspires you.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.