- London / Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- £250 - £300 Per Day LTD / Umbrella
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
- 8 Week initial booking - potential to extend
FREELANCE PRESENTATION DESIGNER | HYBRID HOME X CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE | £250 - £300 PER DAY LTD/UMBRELLA | LEADING INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY | OUTSIDE IR35
My client, a leading integrated marketing agency, are looking for a talented and experienced freelance Presentation Designer to join their growing team working onsite with a high-profile financial services client. This is an 8-week initial booking with potential to rollover.
This is a fast-paced role, so you’ll need to be a passionate creative who likes to challenge the status-quo, bringing energy and inspired solutions to any task you face.
· Use a range of design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft PowerPoint
· Competent designing in PowerPoint
· Working as part of the Creative Production Studio team, you will create designs and artwork, from conception to final submission
· Ensure all designs are accurate, consistent, and follow brand guidelines
· Act as a brand guardian to ensure all guidelines, briefs, and quality control checks are followed
The Ideal Candidate:
· Effective time management skills
· Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Proven track record of creating amazing client deliverables
· Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge
· Excellent MS Office knowledge, especially PowerPoint
· A deep understanding of the creative process, with an innovative creative outlook
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.