- London / Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- £70k - £80k + Up To 50% Bonus
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
CHIEF BRAND OFFICER | HYBRID HOME X CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE | £70k - £80k + UP TO 50% BONUS | EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY START-UP | PERMANENT
My client, an established start-up operating in the educational technology space, are looking for a passionate and experienced Chief Brand Officer to join their team as they look to grow their brand presence amid a period of impressive growth.
Working alongside the CEO, you will be designing a brand strategy that drives engagement from all key stakeholders – ultimately propelling the brand to become the leading name in the UK education and careers sector.
- Designing a brand strategy that takes the organisation’s reach and engagement to the next level
- Drive the company to become the undeniable industry leader across the UK education and careers sector
- Building the brand across owned, earned, and shared media – a ‘brand-pull’ rather than ‘sales-push’ strategy
- Becoming a brand guardian – championing the company ethos through brand stories, ensuring the brand is aligned with the users’ experiences and emotions
- Experimenting – where necessary – with new technologies, alternative media platforms, and novel marketing techniques to ensure the company competes at the forefront of marketing excellence
- Working towards key branding and marketing KPIs such as reach, engagement, and brand loyalty
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in a senior brand/marketing role within an organisation with a strong brand identity
- Experience delivering branding campaigns for a 16–25-year-old audience is preferable
- Successful experience managing internal teams and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing efficient brand strategies
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and digital marketing technology
- Able to apply digital marketing techniques across both digital and non-digital channels
- Innovative, creative flair with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.