- West London, Staines Middlesex or London Blackfriars (Must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £55,169 p/a, pro rata | PAYE £212.19 p/d
- Start date:
- July 2022
- Posted By:
- Brandon Maizels
- 12-month contract
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with onsite working in either the West London, Staines Middlesex or London Blackfriars offices.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer whose main responsibilities will be to troubleshoot Technical Support Cases and communicate with customers via phone as well as written.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues while keeping a professional demeanour
- Experience in one (or more) of the following; Email Infrastructure (POP3/IMAP, SMTP), Authentication & Authorisation Technologies (LDAP, SAML), Web Services (SOAP, REST), Data Extraction Technologies (JDBC, ODBC), Networking (HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience working with cloud based software like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Okta
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Please note that next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates w/c 16th May 2022
Our Client is an American software company that offers businesses cloud computing solutions to manage digital workflows. Their innovations have streamlined working processes for 80% of the Fortune 500 alongside over 5000 other companies around the world including American Express, Deloitte, Experian, MGM, the NHS, Vodafone, and Wayfair.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.