- Kings Cross (Hybrid - 3 days onsite)
- Job Terms:
- £50.3k - £72k pa pro-rata (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- August/Sept 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 12-month contract
Are you a Researcher looking for your next contract role in the UK? If so, Aquent wants to hear from you. We are seeking a UX Researcher for a 12-month contract in London.
In this UX Research position, you will be responsible for conducting independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with technology. Our client is a multinational technology company. They specialise in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Some of the primary day-to-day responsibilities you will take on as UX Researcher include:
- Conducting independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with technology
- Collecting and analysing user behaviour via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Working with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritise research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Understanding and incorporating complex technical and business requirements into research
- Evangelising research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
To apply for this Researcher position, you will need a BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of work experience. We are also looking for the following skills and knowledge:
- Experience writing discussion guides/research plans, conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, and in-person and remote usability studies
- Training in research methodologies
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design (desired)
As a vital member of their team, you will have access to company perks, such as hybrid working, an annual bonus (if applicable), overtime paid on an hourly basis, holiday entitlement of 33 days per year per annum pro-rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays), possible extensions with the same or another team and an onsite gym & free dining including breakfast, lunch dinner & snacks.
If this UX Researcher job in London sounds right for you, please apply with your CV today!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.