- United Kingdom
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Katy McCaffrey
Do you have graphic design experience, and are you seeking a new full-time London-based role? Aquent is helping a creative agency find a Senior Designer, and the role comes with a salary between £30k-£40k p/a.
As the Senior Designer, you will be responsible for overseeing and creating impactful visual content that aids the development and presentation of clients’ stories, ensuring their quality, consistency and effectiveness.
In a typical week, you will be involved in the following areas:
- Designing presentations (e.g., PPT, Keynote, Google Slides, etc), graphic design and branding
- Work on presentations, graphic design and branding
- Turn complex information and ideas into visual communications that are accessible and meaningful.
To apply for this Senior Designer role, you will need experience in a senior design role, with a minimum of 5 years of design experience. You will also require the following:
- Excellent graphic design skills, focused on information and document design
- Ability to tell visual stories via Photoshop, Indes and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Keynote and PPT
- Some experience in project managing, overseeing and nurturing other designers.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a salary of £30,000-£40,000 and an excellent benefits package.
To apply for this Senior Designer job in London, please contact Aquent today.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.