- London / Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- Up To £45k
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
PROJECT MANAGER | HYBRID HOME X CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE | UP TO £45k | INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY | PERMANENT
My client, a leading integrated marketing agency, are looking for a passionate and experienced Workflow & Project Manager to join their growing team, working onsite for their high-profile financial services client.
You will be coordinating resource allocation for the Presentation Team. It is therefore important that you have a good understanding of PowerPoint presentations, enabling you to effectively interpret and communicate client briefs to the team.
- Interpret and communicate client briefs to the Presentation Team
- Effectively communicate with clients to ensure deadlines are achievable, and renegotiating where necessary
- Act as the first point of contact for all client queries and requests
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with clients
- Provide feedback and progress updates on client projects
- Ensure brand guidelines are maintained across all deliverables
- Prioritise workloads, and pre-empt delays and problems
The Ideal Candidate:
- You’ll be highly organised, responsible, and motivated, with great time management skills
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail with Presentations and documents
- Demonstrable experience in a related industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll be calm and confident in fast-paced environments, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a corporate client environment
- You’ll have strong experience using MS Office and Acrobat
- Familiar working within strict corporate guidelines
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.