- Remote/Central London (3 days onsite/2days remote)
- Job Terms:
- £50.3k - £60.5k pa pro-rata (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- July 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 12-month contract
Do you have user research experience, and are you seeking a 12-month contract in London? Aquent is helping a multinational technology company find a UX Research Associate. The role is offered on a hybrid-working basis, with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
As a flexible UX Research Associate, you will help support UX research for our client's product launches through usability testing, surveys, concept testing and other research methods.
In your first week in this UX Research Associate role, you can expect to:
- Work as part of an iterative research team
- Assist in planning, conducting and analysing user studies such as usability lab studies (both in-person and remote), surveys, diary studies, etc
- Evangelise and communicate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations
- Support the research happening on the team.
To apply for this UX Research Associate role, you will need a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience. You will also require the following:
· At least 2 years' industry experience conducting user research or organising projects
· Experience with a range of qualitative research methods and analysis techniques
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a contract pro-rata salary of £50,398 - £60,569. You may also be eligible for the company's annual bonus scheme. Other on-site benefits include a gym and free dining (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks).
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Aquent today to apply for this hybrid-working UX Research Associate contract in London.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.