- London / Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- £250 - £300 Per Day Umbrella Only
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
- 4 Weeks with potential to extend
FREELANCE SENIOR DESIGNER | HYBRID HOME x CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE | £250 - £300 PER DAY UMBRELLA ONLY | LEADING CHARITABLE ORGANISATION
My client, a leading charitable organisation, are looking for a creative and experienced Senior Designer to join their team, creating assets across digital, print, and motion.
This is a freelance role starting on 27/06/22 lasting for approx. 4 weeks, with potential to extend.
- Creating and delivering designs across multiple platforms and deliverables such as digital, 2D print, 3D print, comms campaigns, and internal comms
- Working collaboratively with other graphic designers, artworkers, digital content producers, and the Creative Lead
- Lead on creating original conceptual ideas across all deliverables
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent design knowledge with demonstrable experience of digital, print, and motion design
- Understanding of equity, accessibility, and inclusion principles for museums and galleries
- Excellent knowledge of across Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, and work under own initiative
- An interest in the arts and science would be preferable
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.