- London UK - Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- Up to £67,891pa (pro-rata)
- Start date:
- June 2022
- Posted By:
- Jem Meisuria
- 12 months
Aquent is helping a global brand find a full-time Program Coordinator to be part of their team of trusted technical experts in London. This Program Coordinator role offers a salary of £67,891 alongside an excellent benefits package and hybrid working.
As a member of their Professional Services organsation, you will be helping customers get the most out of their products and ensure that the company's partners have the right technical expertise and skills to be able to help customers in the same way. Your hybrid working schedule will consist of a 5 day work week with 3 days in the office.
During your first few weeks in this Program Coordinator role, you can expect to begin work on:
- Coordinating external training, including speaker preparation and content organisation
- Managing pre and post-event communications, including copy editing
- Managing publication process for training recordings, including video editing
- Managing newsletter, including content contributors, copy editing and visual design
To apply for this Program Coordinator position, you will need 4 years of experience running online events end-to-end. You will also require the following:
- Experience with livestream and video conferencing technologies
- Experience with copy-editing and presentation editing
- Experience managing newsletters or similar communications to large audiences
- Familiarity with external communication policies.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
Please don't hesitate to apply with us at Aquent today if this Program Coordinator job in London sounds right for you.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.